who we are
- Whether you are looking for an intimate outdoor ceremony and reception or a formal chapel wedding, we have an Estate that is sure to meet your expectations! Walters Wedding Estates consists of multiple wedding venues in Texas. While each Estate is truly unique, they all share a reputation for being beautiful Venues to host your wedding or event. At Walters Wedding Estates, we are dedicated to transforming our clients' visions into a reality. Your Venue Staff share a passion for 'love stories' and making your special day the best it can be. We are proud to boast numerous awards and honors for our professionalism and commitment to our clients. Your team will not only meet your needs and desires for your timeless event, but we will bring your unique vision to life.
Creating exceptional experiences and life-long memories
Our Core Values are Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, Positivity, and Embracing of Change!
Here is what they mean to us:
- Passion: What drives us to do what we do, Devotion to our job and clients, Valuing our product and company
- Excellence: Continual improvement, Exceeding expectations, Industry leaders
- Teamwork: Celebrating success and team contribution, Empowering others, Taking initiative to collaborate
- Positivity: Making a difference, Motivating others, Being a positive role model
- Embracing of Change: Continuous growth and flexibility, Forward thinking, Leading the way in an ever-evolving industry
The company has adopted the W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as its accessibility standard for all online products and services that the company designs, develops and/or procures, on or after the effective date of this Accessibility Policy. We are working to ensure, to the extent practicable, that new online products and services satisfy the standard Success Criteria set forth in the WCAG 2.0. The company is committed to making its websites accessible to customers with disabilities and welcomes suggestions for improvement. While we strive to make the company’s websites as accessible as possible, we ask for your patience during this time of transition.